Somewhere within the horror of reviewing Robot Holocaust and Alien from LA, posts which are coming soon, I have found myself comforted by a YouTube channel devoted to the cute relationship between a precocious little French boy and his much-older teenage sister.
She could be his girlfriend, for all I know, as it is taking place in France. Who knows what they get up to over there!
Still, their mundane antics are putting a smile on my face, which doesn’t happen very often these days. Hugo appears to be an intense fitness addict, which I cannot relate to, while his sister just mumbles random crap at the camera. I dunno, my grasp of the French language is as and when it is required. Although I generally do pretty well for myself.
I dearly hope they provide as much of an aid to your stressful existence as they do to mine.
It’s the little things, you know?
Do stay in touch, darlings.
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment