You will never fail to get a laugh out of me by having Crow T Robot dressing up in a wig. Even when he’s not saying anything, I’m chuckling to myself. Another great one, which I tragically cannot find a clip of, is where they’re playing “soap opera” after watching a General Hospital short.
I mean, it would have been funnier if they said they were playing “doctor”, but whatever.
Thanks to RiffTrax, I’m finally warming to the Mike + Bill era episodes of MST3K, although I still think Mike has all the charisma of a door. And not even a particularly interesting door. Like a fire door in a business centre with one of those annoying anti-slam mechanisms.
Yes, I’m practicing material for my tight comedy five.
Anyway, back to drinking in order to get through this insufferable heatwave…
Do stay in touch, proud Ballarians.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment